M. Sc. Sarah-Alena Rössig
Sarah-Alena Rössig is a Research Assistant and PhD Student in International Management at the Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany.
- Master of Science in Management | Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany
- Bachelor of Science in International Management | Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany
- Visiting Student | University of Reykjavik, Iceland
- Project Management Office | FA Rotorion Powertrain GmbH
- After-Sales | Troester GmbH & co. KG
- Administration | St. Bernward Krankenhaus GmbH
Sarah-Alena Rössig's PhD Thesis:
- Focus on the impact of diversity management in organizations.
- Analysis of how diversity management takes effect within an organization and outside of the organization.
Office Hours: By appointment only.
Please contact Sarah-Alena Rössig via E-Mail to schedule an appointment in advance. Thank you.
Sarah-Alena Rössig has received the following teaching awards by the Faculty of Economics and Management: