Sarah-Alena Rössig is a Research Assistant and PhD Student in International Management at the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany.
- Master of Science in Management | Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany
- Bachelor of Science in International Management | Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany
- Visiting Student | University of Reykjavik, Iceland
During her studies she gained practical working experience by completing internships at multinational companies in the machine building industry and in the automotive supplier sector.
Sarah-Alena Rössig's PhD Thesis:
- Focus on the impact of diversity management in organizations.
- Analysis of how diversity management takes effect within an organization and outside of the organization.
General Office Hours: Thursdays 3 - 4 pm.
Academic advising for IMME students: Thursdays at 3 - 4 pm.
- Note: There are no office hours on Thursday October 24th, November 7th, 1December 12th and December 19th 2019.