Bachelor Thesis WT 2019/2020
The Chair of International Management will supervise Bachelor Theses during the Winter Term 2019/2020.
Checklist: How to apply for Bachelor thesis supervision
1. Hand in complete application files
Submit your application to Birgit Hummelt (G22E-105) or submit it via mail to email@example.com.
Any prior meeting to discuss thesis topics is not necessary.
2. Application files: Recent transcript of records and motivation letter
The motivation letter should not exceed 400 words and should address:
- Courses attended at the chair of IM and the grades achieved
- Reasons for choosing the chair of IM
- Your most preferred topic from the list of thesis topics and your motivation why you would like to work on the topic
List of thesis topics for the winter term 2019/2020
- The influence of knowledge based resources and business scholars’ internationalization strategies on research performance
- Flow in the workplace: Concept, outcomes and antecedents
- Importance of Blockchain for Corporate Strategy: Analyzing the value chain
- Antecedents of open innovation
- (How) Does digitization affect innovation?
- Case Study: Technology motivated M&A
- Importance of diversity perception on outcomes
- (How) Does diversity influence job satisfaction?
- Importance of cultural intelligence for knowledge transfer in multinational organizations
- Design Thinking in academic literature
- (How) Does top management team diversity influence firm's internationalization process?